The Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to
fill the position of an Examinations Manager
- Administers assessments and end of block examinations;
- Creates examinations schedules:
- Sets up examination venues as per Academic Board requirements:
- Provides data for archive files and historical records relating to assessment and examinations;
- Assists in identifying training needs of examination invigilators and organizes appropriate development opportunities;
- Processes attendance and training records for examination invigilators;
- Reports on activities and assignments undertaken;
- Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned by Management.
Qualification and Experience
Applicants must have:
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Mental Health, Midwifery, Public Health or an equivalent discipline;
- A Professional Nurse or Midwife; and
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive working experience in an educational institution with experience in organizing examinations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent managerial skills
- Ability to organize workload and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
- High sense of professionalism
Mode of Application:
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives,
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.