A reputable institution seeks the services of an Events Officer.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
The Events Officer will be responsible for:
- Leading virtual educational fairs/events
- Managing platforms for virtual fairs/events
- Creating and managing databases of events and programs
- Organizing participants’ registration using available resources and portals
- Registering universities and institutions through a fair/events portal
- Creating and organizing materials for online programs
- Supporting events using Zoom breakout rooms
- Preparing publicity for and coordinating rehearsal for events
- Tracking event-related data and analyzing results for stakeholders
- Managing social media platforms in cooperation with supervisors
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
- Information Systems, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a related field, or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience working in digital events planning and data collection or related fields.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Good data analysis and report writing skills
- Experience in managing social media platforms
- Good Video/Graphics production skills
- Experience in planning, executing, monitoring, and measuring Africa-wide digital events
- Good project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Knowledge of data creation and collection tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.