For decades Happy Sunshine Co. Ltd has been providing rich, safe, and high-quality processed tomato paste products to families all around the world with the goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
Happy Sunshine Co. Ltd is a professional high-end processed tomato paste manufacturing enterprise. We are proud of our global capability, equipment, and high-quality products. We are a fast-growing company and our aim is to be able to introduce our brand to more people and improve our customers' satisfaction. Our brand has won the recognition and praise of our respected customers and we are proud that our brand has been integrated into the lives of countless families and individuals around the world.
- Prepare meeting agendas, post event reports, correspondence and documents
- Ability to manage multiple events simultaneously
- Assist in researching, reviewing and selecting types of events and activations in the market
- Create and update estimates and timelines and share details with the team
- Provide day-of event support, digitally as well as onsite, when deemed appropriate
- Build an effective relationship with our marketing team
- Analyze different markets for future events and report to our marketing manager
- Degree in related fields (Marketing, Advertising, Business etc.)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience supporting events (preferably food and manufacturing business related industries)
- A dynamic personality with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Having deep understanding of different markets in Ghana and market trends.
- Can manage multiple competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- English fluency
- Knowledge of food and manufacturing
Due to the immense number of applicants, we will only consider applicants who bring all must-have criteria and contact the individual within a week.