As the Event Coordinator, you will be involved in each aspect of the event planning process.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Tasks for Event Coordinator.
Tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Creative Director and act the position when required
- Managing client communication with other staff
- Designing a system to manage and facilitate client satisfaction from onboarding to event execution
- Managing other event coordinators and event hostesses
- Manage and understand fully the Aisle Planner software, Airtable, and other software prescribed and maximized their use for managing all events
- Arrange meetings with clients and keep records of meetings
- Produce detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets);
- Secure and book a stable venues or locations for meetings and events
- Coordinate event details, clients, and provide general support throughout planning of events.
- Make required phone calls when planning and coordinating an event.
- Manage vendor referrals identifying and securing speakers or special guests;
- Handle client queries during and outside events
- Maintain relationships with vendors and clients by providing excellent customer service
- Oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently;
- Post-event evaluation (including data entry, analysis and follow-up form for client satisfaction)
- Represent the company with a professional image during social events
- A completed first degree or equivalent tertiary education
- Experience with events is a plus
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Have good customer service and networking skills
- Knowledgeable about marketing and promotional techniques
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work effectively without constant or close supervision.
- Have good leadership and teamwork skills.
- Adept at social media and data management apps & software
Location: East Legon
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.