- Implement Environmental Management Plans
- Carry out relevant environment studies
- Oversee field examinations and report hazardous locations and materials.
- Maintain management information systems that identify the location of hazardous sites, chemical inventories, and complaint investigations.
- Develop and recommend solutions to eliminate and control pollution (noise, dust, etc.) and environmental hazards.
- Perform research and report your findings on the current environmental conditions.
- Prepare clear and detailed written reports about field inspections.
- Implement prevention programs and hazardous waste regulations.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of eight (8) years post qualification experience and at least five (5) years working experience in General Road and Bridge works.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Management, Geography, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering or a closely related discipline
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements, interpretations, and health and safety programs.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication, Collaboration and Influence abilities.
- Good Planning, Prioritizing, & Organizing skills, with strong Follow-up.
- Effective Time Management with demonstrated ability to manage tasks effectively.