- Inspect and evaluate the environment equipment and processes in working areas to ensure compliance with government safety regulations and industry standards.
- Responsible in recommending equipment upgrade or changes in the facility to protect workers.
- Educate employees on how to prevent health problems through the use of safety training programs.
- Investigate accidents to identify their causes and find ways to prevent them in the future.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with mandatory regulations.
- Must be between the ages of 30-40 years
- Should be a supervisor or manager currently and have experience for management team
- Must be fluent in English, Fluent in French will be a plus
- Need to have relevant experience and firefighting knowledge
- ISO and other related certificate will be a plus