A Government Agency responsible for improving education and reading habits is seeking to transform the organization leveraging technology. No day will be the same in this role.
You would be part of a team which will be delivering IOS and Android Apps/tools internally and externally with associated back end infrastructure while also working on ground- breaking Machine
Learning and Artificial Intelligence projects with volunteers from global (Wall street and Silicon Valley) tech companies.
This is an amazing opportunity to transform the world of education with technology. Join the newly established forward-thinking team at this Agency in solving some of the world’s most complex problems – there is no better place to challenge to learn and grow your career.
Scope of role
You would be involved in all the following:
• Backend Programming.
• Create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
• Cloud-Based Development – Architect and develop new cognitive services, using a cloud- first methodology.
• Open Source – Working with open source tools as part of the Agencies architecture.
• Automation and Testing
• Client-based Development - Work directly with the staff to understand detailed requirements, then participate in designing and implementing innovative solutions across the organization to solve issues.
• Technical Support.
What You’ll Do:
•You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative team to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued public users.
• You’ll assist in the to creation of products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
Who You Are:
• You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience developing viable applications either as part of school work, self-initiated or commercial projects.
• Good front end, back end and mobile development exposure.
• An in-depth understanding of the System’s Development Life Cycle (SDLC),
• You have good brainstorming skills.
• You enjoy working in a diversified team.
• You have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
• You are good at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
• Ability to think from a business perspective
• Good analytical skills
• You’ll work with a variety of relational databases
• You have a working knowledge of software development and programming in a language such as Java/JS, C, C++, C#, Python, Angular JS, Node JS, Perl.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Other strong but relevant engineering/ physical sciences backgrounds. A degree in Computer Engineering provides additional advantage.)
• Please send Application, CV, Cover letter and sample of work (ideally projects on GitHub) to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.