A Government Agency responsible for improving education and reading habits is seeking to transform the organization leveraging technology. No day will be the same in this role.
You would be part of a team that will be delivering IOS and Android Apps/tools internally and externally with associated back end infrastructure while also working on ground breaking Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence projects with volunteers from global (Wall street and Silicon Valley) tech companies.
This is an amazing opportunity to transform the world of education with technology. Join the newly established forward-thinking team at this Agency in solving some of the world’s most complex problems – there is no better place to challenge to learn and grow your career.
Scope of role
This Agency is running a strategic Innovation Lab in Accra, developing advanced education technology products within a dynamic ‘start-up like’ environment. The Technology & Innovation team applies machine learning and advanced AI technologies to solve complex learning problems.
What You’ll Do:
•You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative team to understand requirements, design, code, and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued public
• You’ll assist in the to creation of products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
• Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering.
• At least 1-year experience either as part of schoolwork, self-initiated or commercial projects, on big data and building statistical models.
• Backend or Server Systems Programming skills.
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
• Participate in the creation of various machine learning-based tools or processes within the organization.
• Good applied statistics skills, statistical modelling, statistical testing, and deployment in production environments.
• Help in the creation of visualizations using state of the art visualization tools using such as D3.js, PowerBI, Tableau, Spotfire.
• Knowledge in Machine Learning (inclusive of NLP) and data science techniques, methodologies, processes, and algorithms.
• Experience with data science toolkits in R and Python.
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Good understanding of big data technologies with big data stores and tools.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
• Proven portfolio of Advanced analytics/ML/AI projects.
• Please send Application, CV, Cover letter and sample of work (ideally projects on GitHub) to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.