As our first Enterprise Customer Success Manager (CSM) (note: we refer to this role as an Enterprise Technical Advisor) you will have a ton of responsibility and growth potential in helping us shape and build a new team. As a Enterprise CSM, you will be responsible for managing the relationships with roughly 15 Enterprise customers. You’ll make sure their devs love us, and that they remain (and grow) as happy customers. You'll also help our customers solve technical problems. Key metrics you’ll drive are: adoption, usage/consumption, NPS, and renewal rate.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Within one month you will…
- Start building a trusting relationship with your peers on Customer Engineering, Sales, Value Engineering, and Support teams.
- Learn about our product, our value proposition, our customers, our team, and our processes.
- Join customer and prospect calls with some of our largest (Fortune 500) customers to understand their technical challenges and needs.
- Be assigned your first customers with whom you’ll begin to establish trusted relationships to earn and maintain credibility
Within three months you will…
- Meet regularly with your customer champions and advocates; establish yourself as their key point of contact
- Ensure your customers derive max value from their investment in Sourcegraph; where necessary develop action plans based on insights and needs
- Develop and implement tailored programs and playbooks, contributing to internal team strategy, that not only provide continued value to our customers but ensure long-term growth, beyond just your assigned customers
- Provide recommendations based on customer's infrastructure and use cases, and provide feedback to internal teams as the voice of your customer
Within six months you will…
- Drive the ultimate success of your customers, including their onboarding experience, ongoing feature adoption, and renewal
- Engage customers in product betas, case studies, and webinars as applicable
- Drive seamless onboarding processes and working cross-functionally with our support and services team to proactively lead successful deployments
- Translate customer sentiment to internal teams and appropriately advocate for strategic product decisions
- Solve technical problems with and for our customers
- Proactively identify new opportunities for expansion and up-sell opportunities across your book of business by collaborating with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint
You are an enthusiastic, driven, and results-oriented technologist who shares our values and has a passion for nurturing healthy customers.
The ideal candidate:
- You are an influential and strategic thinker that co-develops strategies with customers, and your account team counterparts (AE, etc), to ensure we bring value to our customers and continue to solve their ongoing needs. You commonly report on status via QBRs and documented KPIs and success metrics associated to use cases.
- You are knowledgeable in the technical topics our customers deal with on a daily basis (migrations, code refactors, developer onboarding, etc) and have the ability to partner with them on technical solutions both using and extending the Sourcegraph product. You use your technical skillset to solve problems.
- You actively listen, synthesize information, communicate effectively, and present with confidence and customer empathy to a variety of stakeholders (end user devs to c-level stakeholders) and internal teams.
- You are proactive. You can collaborate with multiple stakeholders to identify opportunities, address complex, political situations, and support customers throughout.
- You are naturally curious and seek out to learn about product features and the benefits they provide. You provide recommendations based on stated customer needs and use cases. You engage customers on relevant betas, updates, and education material, as applicable.
- You are exceptionally organized and have strong project management skills. You are a strong adopter of tools and standardized processes to document customer conversations, goals, and project customer health scores across your entire book of business. You can prioritize effectively and can set and deliver on expectations.
- You are a team player who can proactively contribute to a positive environment that values people and work, openly share problems and successes, and work across teams to help refine processes and achieve goals. You can take responsibility for your own actions and recognize mistakes as learning opportunities.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.