● Develop and implement new enterprise sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key clientele;
● Meet with prospects and existing clients to discuss their evolving needs and to deepen our company's relationship with them;
● Ensure sales targets are delivered through effective strategies, execution, people management, performance review, and incentives; and
● Manage junior sales and lead generation team members to ensure high professional standards are achieved and monthly sales targets are met.
● Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, self-teach, and manage complexity;
● 4+ years of experience in freight forwarding or import / export trade sales;
● Stamina and relentless commitment to getting the job done; and
● Experience working in diverse, international teams
NICE TO HAVES
● Degree in logistics, global trade, or supply chain; and
● Work experience at a tech-enabled startup environment
Competitive base salary, bonus and private health insurance.