The Account Executive will join our growing team and will help to identify potential client opportunities and generate new business. In this role, you will nurture and grow our relationship with customers by owning accounts and delivering exceptional performance and service. This is a remote role to work from anywhere in the United States. You must have ongoing unrestricted work rights in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, France, or Spain to apply for this opportunity.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
A Typical Day Will Look Like:
- Identifying emerging product and industry trends through customer insights and competitive analysis to continually feed vertical opportunities into the pipeline for assessment.
- Developing and managing sales pipeline & accurate forecast through the CRM system.
- Building multi-threaded strategic relationships within assigned named accounts.
- Serving as key client contact for all customers and co-ordinate resources to support pre & post-sale experience; professional services, technical account team.
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Developing and presenting executive-level presentations to new and existing customers.
You'll Be A Great Fit For This Role If You:
- Live in the Denmark, Sweden, Norway, France, or Spain with unrestricted working rights.
- English fluency/primary language- you must be able to fluently read, speak and write English.
- Enjoy working in a team environment, putting your hand up to help where needed, mentoring junior team members, and making a positive contribution to the culture of the business.
- Are ambitious and driven: You enthusiastically create new business opportunities.
- Have at least 5+ years of full-cycle sales experience ideally in DevOps.
- Know the industry and can demonstrate 5+ years of software sales experience.
- Have experience managing a list of 6-20 accounts, existing and new customers.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and partners.
- Can demonstrate a track record of quota attainment.
- Have a strong business development background and experience in opening new logos.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.