Are you looking to be a part of one of the most used wallets in the blockchain industry and contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution that is changing the world? This is a full-time remote position and the candidate can be based in any global location.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Completion of EDD reviews for high risk customers
- Assessing high-risk customer transaction activity to ensure it is commensurate with the nature of the business
- Conducting risk assessments on new and existing customers
- Leading projects related to EDD enhancements
- Remain current on global EDD standards such as FATF, as well as local requirements in regions that the company operates
- Provide AML/CFT subject matter expertise
- Manage high risk customer escalations from the first line of defence and other business units
- Drafting of documentation including, but not limited to policies, programs, procedures, guidance documents, training materials, and impact assessment/analysis
- Training of other employees
- 5+ years of EDD experience
- ACAMs, ACFCS or other industry leading certification
- Knowledge and experience with global CDD/EDD requirements
- Deep understanding of AML/CFT and sanctions risks
- Knowledge of global licensing requirements related to financial services and crypto related business activities
- Experience with complex beneficial ownership structures
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem solving, and writing skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.