Teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework.
- Prepare materials and activities.
- Assign homework and interesting exercises.
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans.
- Determine exam and assignment grades.
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior.
Required Skills or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in education or PDGE (English option).
- Must have 2- 3 years of experience teaching in a classroom environment
- Must have high musical competence and proficiency of musical instruments.
- 2-3 years teaching experience.
- Must be exhibit flexibility and high adaptation skills to work
- Successfully in an unpredictable school setting
- Must have intercultural teaching experience
- Must be passionate and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Method of Application: Send your CVs, cover letters and other academic credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.