- Plan, organize and deliver lessons and fun activities.
- Make use of a variety of educational methods (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments.
- Organize nap, snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
- Track children’s daily progress and give feedback to parents.
- Communicate with parents regularly to be abreast with children’s background and psyche.
- Collaborate with other teachers to ensure smooth running of the school.
- Always maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
- At least 3 years proven experience as an English Teacher
- Must have the ability to act as a mediator between children.
- Well organized, creative, cool-tempered, friendly, and reliable
- Degree/Diploma in education
- Preferred candidates must reside around Tema and Ashiaman
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates should submit a hard copy Cv and Cover letter to
First Star Academy, Community 12.
Call 0243385299 for further clarification if any.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.