About Eagle Vision Institute: Eagle vision Institute is a leading language training centre; providing language learning experiences across Africa for more than 15 years.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or Applied Linguistics
- Minimum 1-year teaching experience
- Familiarity with TESOL is an advantage
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.