- Preparing and delivering lessons to improve students' reading, writing, and conversing skills.
- Developing educational content such as notes and quizzes.
- Assigning activities to facilitate students' consolidation of learning material.
- Tailoring your teaching style in accordance with students' needs.
- Managing interpersonal dynamics to ensure that the class is conducive to learning.
- Tracking and reporting on students' progress.
- Ensuring that your equipment is in good working condition at all times
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A first degree or A-Level in the teaching of the English language
- At least 5 years of teaching experience in JHS.
- Lives in a nearby neighborhood of the school located at New Gbawe, in Accra.
- Must be computer literate.
- Other professional skills.