- Your main goal will be to create a supportive learning environment that will help your students meet their learning goals.
- Through interesting and diverse methods, you will teach them the important rules of reading, writing, analyzing, and a lot more.
- You will oversee their progress by tracking their class performances, assignments, and exam grades, to prepare them to be among the best in the world. If you think this accurately describes you, we would love to hear from you. Only experienced persons should apply.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- We are looking for an experienced English language and Literature teacher to join our great team.
- Our other requirement is that you teach with patience and tact.
- If you love Ama Ata Aidoo, William Shakespeare, and find Peggy Donkor, Charles Dickens, and the Bronte sisters interesting then you speak and understand our language.
- And, if you have read and understood 'Bediako, the Adventurer', "Things for Apart" or "A grain of wheat", then we are certain you will love to develop our young minds to write even better and be counted among these leaders.
- We know there's no art to find the mind's construction in the face, but we will love to see you and talk to you.