OP Labs is able to align its private incentives with public good and take positive-sum steps to provide a sustainable future for the internet.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
What are the role responsibilities?
- Oversee a team of engineers dedicated to building the Optimism core protocol.
- Empower the engineering team to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability, and simplicity—build and reinforce a shipping culture
- Manage team career development by coaching and mentoring engineers through continuous feedback, goal setting, and development plans
- Collaborate closely with product team to set engineering priorities
What skills do you bring?
- 2+ years of people management experience at a high-growth startup
- Strong working knowledge of cryptocurrency protocols
- Experience building crypto/web3 products specifically in the Ethereum ecosystem—experience in Go and Solidity strongly preferred
- Experience recruiting and building high-performing engineering teams
- Experience managing geographically distributed teams
- Experience managing and developing both junior engineers as well as senior individual contributors
- Ability to balance protocol design with user needs and contribute to product roadmap conversations
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.