We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to drive people and process growth across several squads. Our engineering organization is growing fast and this role is essential to its scalability. Your skills will help in maturing the processes of our remote-first team. We are at the inflection point for rapid scaling and we need strong leaders to carry us forward. You should be comfortable in a hands-on, collaborative, and flexible environment, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while driving towards challenging goals.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Be a highly technical and effective people manager with experience in ML domain
- Grow, mentor and lead teams that deliver on multiple impactful projects in an ambiguous environment
- Influence strategy by collaborating closely within the team and with cross functional partners
- Drive roadmap creation and execution
- Collaborate with various functions, drive engineering initiatives and have an impact at an organizational level
- Participate in technical design discussions
- Measure the impact of your team and set clear expectations and goals
N.B: The Tech Stack
Python, GraphQL, PyTorch, Transformers, MongoDB, Kubernetes, Flask
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in SaaS/Internet industry, preferably start-ups
- 2+ years experience of hiring, developing, coaching and managing engineers
- Experience managing a distributed remote team
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science preferred
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.