You are an experienced technical leader in building customer-facing software with a very high degree of passion for user experience. You thrive when leading a team that collaborates as a community and is distributed across the globe. You are comfortable with scaling engineering and organizations. You are passionate about joining our community that loves to learn, work, build, and operate a platform that is transforming how we work.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Partner with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to build products with the best in class user experience
- Develop and drive the technical vision and strategy
- Make final decisions regarding design and direction of new tech architectures
- Make and meet commitments. Communicate change in plans whether they be design or timeline modifications honestly and transparently
- Ensure the engineering team works effectively with each other, and the rest of the departments, such as product management and design
Build a world-class Engineering team:
- Foster and facilitate the professional growth and development of our engineering staff as well as lead effective cross-functional collaboration across groups within the organization
- Build organizational capability within these teams by recruiting and retaining outstanding talent and providing mentoring, training (internal and external), and other opportunities for professional growth and development
- Partner with peer functions and organizations to deliver the training and enablement the team requires
Implement engineering management and organizational development best practices:
- Lead through organizational scale and priority changes
- Streamline and deliver greater efficiency in the engineering organization, both in software development and operational activities
- Drive continuous systems improvement for managing, documenting, staffing, and reviewing engineering projects and services
- Reflect best practices back into our products and recommendations for customer implementations
- 2-5 years experience as a hands-on software development manager leading geo-distributed enterprise scale engineering teams. We are looking for individuals with demonstrated repeat business growth or exit successes in high profile startups, specifically with experience building products with great user experience
- Ability to operate effectively in both tactical and strategic capacities - You can comfortably adjust your altitude and roll-up your sleeves as needed
- Experience with rapid scaling of engineering organization by hiring and retaining exceptional talent
- Experience with operating cloud scale services - deep understanding of industry best practices and the ability to operate a cloud scale service
- Leaders who have seen scale with Product Led Growth companies is a plus!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.