As an Engagement Manager, you will ensure that all relevant resources are intelligently deployed to align with key performance indicators for your clients and for Testlio. You’ll be responsible for strategic client success, client growth, testing strategy, and more.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking full ownership of multiple client engagements from A to Z
- Learning your client’s business objectives, culture, and people—and you will make strategic recommendations to achieve expected business outcomes
- Actively evaluating and monitoring account health and satisfaction status including organizing and leading regular status and feedback calls with your clients
- Being responsible for a set of ongoing financial, impact, and other metrics to maintain defined goals for each client
- Lead onboarding for new account opportunities under the supervision of your Team Manager and Engagement Director.
Team Leadership and Collaboration
- Work together with Testing Managers, Support Leads, and testers from around the world to ensure exceptional testing experiences
- Helping coach your team members to be as successful and grow within their roles
- Collaborate effectively and professionally with other Testlio employees to solve problems and define new or improve existing processes
- Proactively driving new contract period scoping activities, and identifying upsell opportunities or ways for increasing the value of service offered
- With customer satisfaction as your priority, you will proactively identify upsell opportunities or ways for increasing the value of Testlio’s service in partnership with the Team Lead, Testing Manager, and Account Director
What You Need to Succeed
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in client services and/or account management with a proven track record of successful engagements with enterprise-level clients.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing or Quality Assurance is a bonus.
- Ability to identify customer value and build successful customer relationships
- Good knowledge of software, including native apps, development, and testing methodologies will be a bonus.
- Strong communicator and presenter who possesses exceptional negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills. You’re able to present concepts and data in a structured and well-ordered way
- Proven strategic thinking and planning skills, including time management, problem-solving, task delegation, and prioritization capabilities
- Thriving under pressure, adapt well to changes, and easily obtain new information
- Resilience, self-motivated, results-driven, and proactive
- Collaborate with multiple teams, both internal and client-facing
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.