We are seeking a mature, friendly, upbeat Employer Partnerships Lead to become a part of our team. Setting is fast paced and requires strong multi-tasking skills, reliability and a desire to grow. The right candidate should possess great communication and interaction skills, be motivated and assertive.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Identify and secure employer partnerships through inbound lead follow-ups and outbound cold-calls, emails and client visits
- Research employer partners, identify key players, and generate interest
- Collaborate with instructors to align our internal goals with new and existing employer partner relationships
- Deliver a great experience to our employer partners when engaging with our organization -you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of career placements with partners, including internships, part-time placements, and full-time placements
- Keep great ongoing relationships with current employer partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Support leadership and soft skills training to help students thrive in their respective roles
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Phenomenal writing and comprehension skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Great multitasking skills and keen attention to details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s in marketing, communications, business, or its related field
- Previous professional experience in sales, marketing, or partnerships is a plus
Interested applicants must send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Employer Partnerships Lead” in the subject line.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.