The Emerging Markets Sales (Investment Specialist) is responsible for driving profitable revenue and volume growth by focusing on new acquisition and deepening of existing customer relationships. This will be achieved by implementing a strategy that offers a consistent yet differentiated customer experience to each client, offering holistic needs analysis and consultation to key clients and taking ownership of all categories of customer service matters.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Actively develop strong client relationships and develop a base of high value clients by adopting a targeted and value-added relationship management activity plan
- Expand the client base by deepening existing client relationships and building sustainable relationships with the existing clients’ circle of influence
- Consistently engage with clients by providing complete, concise and relevant market and investment information
- Serve as a problem-solver for the client, helping them identify and clarify their investment needs and providing them with the appropriate products, services and solutions from the entire range of the Company’s investment suite
- Continuously track market trends and ensure up to date knowledge of market offerings to be able to provide advice on potential financial planning solutions based on client needs
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention
- Serve as the first point of contact to all customers of the Company
- Bespoke Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers including through referrals
- Utilise salesforce (our customer relationship management software) for managing contacts and pipeline.
The Emerging Markets Sales (Investment Specialist is expected to adhere to the following throughout the execution of his/her roles:
- Ensure KYC compliance for both new and existing clients
- Ensure complete adherence to Principles & Policy of Treating Customers Fairly
- Ensure no breach in Data Privacy & Confidentiality
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Company’s Code of Conduct
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Graduate/ Postgraduate
- Extensive sales experience (2 to 5 years in the Banking/Investment Sector)
- Sales-focused and highly target oriented
- Able to pick up new concepts quickly
- Able and excited about going out to meet new customers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Banking and investment knowledge
- Management Information Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Customer and Service Orientation
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation is completive, market aligned and negotiated upon relevant experience of candidate. Role includes Medical
Insurance and a monthly bonus package based on team performance.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.