A technician to Install, Service and Maintain our elevators. As an Elevator Technician, you will be required to oversee the installation of new elevators, perform routine maintenance, troubleshoot malfunctioning systems, repair or replace parts, and conduct safety tests. To ensure success as an Elevator Technician, you should have advanced mechanical knowledge of elevator systems, good troubleshooting skills, and be able to work after hours if required. Ultimately, a top-class Elevator Technician installs, repairs, and maintains a client’s system with the least amount of down- time.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Overseeing the installation and commissioning of elevators.
- Responding to mechanical and electrical failures and system malfunctions.
- Installing and testing of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Servicing and maintaining machine parts.
- Repairing or replacing system parts.
- Oiling and greasing moving parts.
- Carrying out safety checks.
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining a clean working area.
- Previous work experience as an Elevator Technician.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, troubleshoot mechanical malfunctions.
- Ability to travel and work after hours when required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Should speak English and local language.
Qualification Required: High school diploma or Graduation (Relevant mechanical certification)
Years of Experience: Minimum 2 years in Elevator Installation – Technician
Salary Range: 2,200 GHS to 2,700 GHS
Interested applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.