- Must have training experience as an electrician.
- Control generator output to match the phase, frequency, and voltage of electricity supplied to panels.
- Monitor and inspect generator equipment and indicators to detect evidence of operating problems.
- Take readings from charts, meters, and gauges at established intervals, and take corrective steps as necessary.
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain equipment such as generators to prevent equipment failure or deterioration.
- Executing plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning connections and other electrical systems.
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Record and compile operational data, completing and maintaining forms, logs, and reports.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of a HND
- At least 2-5 years of experience
- Experience of working under pressure.
- Good knowledge and the skills to conduct regular maintenance on generator sets.
- Good knowledge and understanding of electrical works.
- In-depth knowledge of operations and servicing of the generator set.