- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and security installment (e.g. switches, resistors, cctv, access control, fire alarm and intruder alarm system etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- 2 years of electrician experience preferred
- Completion of an electrician program at a vocational school or an electrician apprenticeship
- Current electrician license
- Proficient with standard industry tools and techniques
- Able to read blueprints and schematic drawings
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Valid license to practice the profession.