- Ability to identify and fix electrical / electronic problems on motor vehicles (not plants or heavy duty vehicles) ie; Korean, Japanese, European/American vehicles
- Ability to use computerized diagnostics equipment
- Ability to test parts and systems to ensure they are working well
- Ability to use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective
- Ability to effectively supervise and mentor junior technicians
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of an NCC / HND is required
- At least 5 years hands-on experience preferably with a reputable dealership company
Qualified applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.