Arasa Energy Ltd. is a company registered and based in Accra, Ghana, specialized in the delivery of solar energy solutions for residential, commercial and industrial clients in West Africa. We are on the lookout for an Electrical Technician to join our in-house team for operational and maintenance purposes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Must be a graduate from an Electrical/ Electronic Engineering institution or of any institution offering related undergraduate programs.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in high and low voltage connection.
- Must be certified by Ghana Energy Commission.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in solar energy installations.
- Must have advanced IT knowledge in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and outlook.
- Must exhibit excellent organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be result oriented, self-disciplined, Innovative, and able to work alone or in a team environment.
- Must have the right to live and work in Ghana under current immigration laws.
- Must be an experienced driver and must have a driving license.
- Able to carry out various market and supply chain desktop and on-site researches.
- Able to provide a high level of support and administration within the department.
- Able to travel within Ghana and internationally.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.