Duties & Responsibilities:
- Building panel according to provided circuit and layout, while conforming to industry-standard in the panel building
- Ensuring timelines are kept at all times and communicate appropriately if any challenges arise
- Responsible for the quality of work, material wastage, and rework
- Providing daily reports on the status of their ongoing projects in their charge and the challenges being faced
- Observing 5S in his work area at all times
- Taking care of tools assigned by the company.
- Working safely and supporting the overall Safety, Health, and Environment Management Standards that apply to the work area
- May be assigned any other duties as required.
Educational Requirements & Experience:
- HND or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Job-related certification
Skills & Abilities
- Technical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to complete work on schedule.
- Ability to read electrical circuits.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team working skills
- Must be fluent in both oral and written English