A reputable electrical engineering Company in Ghana requires the services of Electrical Engineers
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering from any recognized university
- Fluent in the use of AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Dilux software or other relevant Software
- 3 Years post qualification experience with bias in Electrical Installation
- Possession of a Certificate from Energy Commission Certified Electrical Wiring Professionals will be an added advantage.
Please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing date: September 30th, 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.