As an electrical engineer, you will need to: Extract quantities from MEP drawings Extract and price electrical and plumbing boQs
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Extract quantities from MEP drawings Extract and price electrical and plumbing boQs
- Give Project Counsel to Clients
- Interpret Construction Designs Plan and Analyze Project
- Ensure Proper installation, test-running, maintenance, and overall control of all activities related to electrical equipment on site.
- Attend Meetings and Go On-Site Walks Keep Records Inspection of Materials Issue out shop drawings
- Ensure the Safety of the Electrical Department (Including Workers and Equipment)
- Detect and provide the necessary solution to any problem that might arise on the construction site when a project is being carried out.
- Timely Completion of Project
- At least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Three or Four years of working experience.
- Knowledge of technical report writing.
- Must have keen interest in acquiring new knowledge in MEP installation.
- Must be proficient with AUTOCAD and REVIT MEP.
- An ability to work autonomously, make decisions and resolve problems/issues
- Must be a registered member of GhIE.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals.
- Organization skills and a methodical approach to work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Strong team working skills
Salary Range: (3000-6000) net
Location: Greater Accra
Employment Type: Full time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.