- Design the contents of publications based on the company’s publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing specifications.
- Establish the publication standards and goals.
- Research and authenticate facts, dates, and statistics.
- Evaluate and approve design proofs submitted by the media room prior to publication production.
- Recommend stories and produce headline ideas to attract our target audience.
- Coordinate with designers, photographers, writers, and artists.
- Hire and supervise writers, reporters, and other media team employees.
- Meet tight deadlines and monitor budgets.
- Proofread and edit stories or art pieces.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND is required
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience
- Good telephone communication skills
- Writing, editing, and proofreading skills