Perform the duties of an Economics Teacher for British Columbia College
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- To plan, resource and deliver imaginative, interactive and inspiring schemes of learning and lessons that ensure that all students make excellent progress and attain at high levels
- To provide a nurturing and stimulating classroom and academy environment that helps students to develop as learners
- To maintain/establish positive behavior for learning across the whole academy
- To contribute to the effective working of the academy
- To support students in the acquisition and development of learning dispositions and positive character traits
- To provide stimulating and enriching extra-curricular/enrichment opportunities for students and potentially for members of the wider school community
- To be accountable for student progress and attainment levels in the subject.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of Degree in Education
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience is required
Location: Adjiringano and Madina
Interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letter Indicating the job title as the Subject to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.