- Be able to participate enthusiastically in all aspects of student life in a vibrant school environment and promote Christian ethos and values within the setting
- Have a good understanding of how to assess students' progress.
- Be able to implement strategies to lift achievement levels of all students
- Be able to show initiative, creativity and work independently in order to produce and generate appropriate teaching material
- Be able to communicate positively with students
- Be able to work supportively and cooperatively with students and faculty
Qualification and Requirement
- A minimum of a degree / HND in early years is required
- At least 2 - 4 years work experience in national and international curriculum setting.
Location: Weija, Greater Accra