We are looking for an enthusiastic kindergarten teacher to foster and facilitate the intellectual and social development of our school children. Teaching kindergarten includes planning, implementing and assessing lessons. You will teach children with patience and creativity.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Kindergarten teacher duties include designing a teaching plan and using activities and instructional methods to motivate children.
APPLICANT MUST LIVE IN AND AROUND KASOA.
- Teach literacy and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills
- Organize learning material and resources
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
- Assess student performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Cooperate with administration staff
- Follow and comply with GES teaching standards and safety regulations
- Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- Teaching and organization skills
- Patience and flexibility
- Strong communication skills
- Keep up with the latest trends and best practices
· BSc degree in education or relevant license/certificate apply through A minimum of a university degree, preferably in Education; or other relevant experience working with children in a classroom setting
· At least 2 years teaching experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.