DYNAMIC EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT WANTED
We are a young, growing company making a game-changing organic agro-input with enormous potential.
We are looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to the Founder/Managing Director (MD) who will help us achieve that potential, by:
- working with the MD and senior managers to draw up clear deliverable project plans and monitor project progress, enabling the MD to identify and address challenges and opportunities in good time
- helping manage the MD's diary, and assist with his administrative tasks including managing our social media presence, to ensure these are well covered while allowing him to focus on other areas.
- carrying out special projects
- ensuring governance and regulatory requirements are satisfied
- supporting the engagement of the MD and the company with key stakeholders
The Executive Assistant may also be required to support the MD in similar ways on his other business projects.
- You will need creativity, analytical and emotional intelligence, a sense of fun, to be well organised with strong project management skills, a commitment to get the job done on time and to budget, and to keep private matters strictly confidential. You will be proactive and an exceptionally good communicator with people at all levels in writing, on phone/video call, and in person.
- We are looking for a highly talented and accomplished individual who will add real value straight away and will grow with the company.
- The company's values are integrity (being open and honest), service (giving a high quality service to all, with warmth and humour) and sustainability (working for long term win-win solutions). Please don't apply if you are not strongly aligned with these values.
- The company is based on Christian principles and welcomes working with anyone sharing its values.
- The role is based in Accra and will require some travel.