- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
Qualification and Requirements
- Proven experience as a Manager or relevant role
- Understanding of all management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- At least 3 years experience in the Hospitality Industry.