- Tends mechanical or electrical dumping equipment to dump materials, such as grain, raw materials, from mine cars, or trucks into bins or onto conveyor for storage, reloading, or further processing, using either of following methods
- Moves control to secure clamps over couplings that hold car while being tipped.
- Starts motor or pulls lever that tips car and dumps contents.
- May be required to maintain records of unloading operations.
- May hook winch cables to cars to draw them onto dumping bed
- Opens bottom or side doors of car or truck spotted over gravity dump
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience