Work hard and be kind. Who wouldn't want to work in a place where such behavior is encouraged? Diversity, Zero bullying, Strong ethics (honesty, fairness, integrity, and understanding), listen and learn, inclusive working environment, and speak up!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Collaborate with colleagues across the organization and patient and parent forums to gather, manage, and integrate feedback to ensure market and patient problems are solved via their platform's application.
- Iterate and adapt the product roadmap, to outline the vision and direction for the product offering over time and as well as a plan for execution guide for the rest of the stakeholders to reference.
- Manage the product backlog: orchestrate the activities of the tech team to ensure on-time and high-quality product development.
- Oversee the actual development of the product, including planning, refinement, review, and sprint.
- Work with product marketing and branding (when hired) to document and develop playbooks and roll-out schedules that ensure a successful launch of new products and features.
- Discovery and user experience research to ensure that the tech team will build what our stakeholders want.
- Customer journey mapping. Anticipating the client's needs to manage the development process more effectively.
- Identify and develop complementary services necessary to support the products and increase adoption and adherence that drives revenues and outcomes.
- Participate in the clinical and product review boards to provide input regarding product/market needs and to provide feedback regarding prioritization.
What they expect from you
If this is you – holy cow!
- Proven track record of successful product management and commercialization in the digital health business.
- Deep UX and design experience is a must.
- Team management experience.
- Strong ability to empathize with user needs.
- Understanding of market drivers and the ability to align them to user scenarios and product capabilities.
- Strong ability to use both qualitative and quantitative insights to inform software development.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
If this is also you – JACKPOT!
- Pediatric experience is highly valued.
- Experience in digital therapeutics is highly desirable.
Benefits & perks
- 30 working days of holiday.
- 4-day work week
- 100% remote in the EMEA time zone.
- Continuous education.
- Cultural Institution Memberships: 100€ to cover an individual annual membership fee to a cultural institution.
- Charity Matching: contribution up to 100€ per year to the charity of your choosing.
- Wellness initiatives: they offer their employees a Headspace family account which can be renewed annually.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.