The Driver provides reliable and safe driving services ensuring high accuracy of work. The Driver demonstrates a client-oriented approach, high sense of responsibility, courtesy, tact, and the ability to work with people of different national and cultural backgrounds. He/she will provide driving services to ASBC staff, Consortium Partners, Consultants, HQ staff on TDY in country, or any other authorized persons.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Ensures provision of reliable and secure driving services
- Driving office vehicles for transportation of authorized personnel, delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items.
- Meeting official personnel and visitors at the airport; providing country information and other general assistance to official visitors.
- Ensures cost-savings through proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs.
- Arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing.
- Ensures that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in event of an accident.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions and communicate effectively
- Skill in the operation of commercial passenger vans or equivalent and in records maintenance.
- Knowledge of Greater Accra and surrounding areas, and key information on geo-political history of Ghana.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance checks on small vehicles and to identify vehicle problems and malfunctions
- Knowledge of basic first aid.
- Knowledge of state traffic laws and regulations governing the operation of a passenger vehicle.
- Basic Education Certificate with pass in English and/or minimum of 10year experience working for International NGO’s especially USAID funded projects
- Ability to write and speak basic English.
- Active and Valid Driver’s license
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.