A qualified, experienced, and dynamic person to fill the position of an Executive Driver to provide operational support to the CEO.
The Position is for a short-term contract of six (6) months, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the Executive Director daily to the desired destinations, and also act as an Assistant, among other duties.
- Know how to use Goggle Maps app and other GPS devices to determine the best routes
- Ensure the vehicle is well maintained, safe and clean
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Ensure availability and logging of trips in log books on official vehicles
- Ensure the maintenance of pre- and post-trip assessment records
- Facilitate the investigation of incidents involving official vehicles and submit reports as and when necessary.
- Perform any other assignment as may be directed by the CEO.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE)
- A professional level qualification or industry skill-based certification in auto-mechanics
- A valid driving license not below ‘C’ class
- A minimum eight (8) years post license relevant work experience
- He should be experienced especially in long distance driving
- He should have experience driving a CEO
- He should be between 30-40 years
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be familiar with GPS devices
- Must be polite and have a professional disposition
- Must pass a selection interview