- Safely transport company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assist with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products and materials.
- Adjust travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Ensure that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keep the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Provide accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Report any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Any other duties assigned
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record for a minimum of 5 years
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.