· Running Errands and handling office pick-up duties
· Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
· Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
· Perform preventative and routine maintenance on assigned vehicles, as well as ensure that proper detailing is performed.
· Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
· Checks the logging Official trips, daily mileages, fuel consumption, oil changes greasing, etc. in the log books;
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
· Should have a driver’s license with at least 5 years experience.
· Should be able to read and write.
· Should have a sound knowledge of road safety regulations
· Age 30 years and above
· Effective communication skills.
· Punctual and reliable.
· Flexible with a good attitude
· Living around Madina and its environs