- This role is responsible for driving company trucks, conveying items/material from one destination to the others in a professional manner and also requires some level of crane operations.
- Responsible for transporting clients or handling deliveries in a timely manner
- Arrive at destinations on schedule
- Research and plan for traffic, construction and weather delays
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready for use
- Arrange for vehicle repairs as needed
- Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date
- Monitor fuel, Lubricants, and other consumables used monthly.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Driving Trucks and other vehicles
- Must have a valid Driver’s license F