- Undertakes vehicle driving activities.
- Transports staff and guests on official business as assigned
- Ensures daily checks of assigned vehicle engine, brakes, clutch, fluid levels, tyre pressure, battery, etc.
- Reports all faults and breakdowns of vehicle promptly.
- Assists in checking and monitoring vehicle servicing and maintenance schedule.
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Minimum of an SSCE certificate is required
At least 3 years working experience
Knowledge is mechanics is a plus