A reputable institution seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned vacancy.
- Undertakes vehicle driving activities.
- Transports staff and guests on official business as assigned
- Ensures daily checks of assigned vehicle engine, brakes, clutch, fluid levels, tyre pressure, battery, etc.
- Reports all faults and breakdowns of vehicle promptly.
- Assists in checking and monitoring vehicle servicing and maintenance schedule.
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience
Applicants must have:
- SSSCE/WASSCE certificate or equivalent
- Valid driving license
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive driving experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Defensive driving.
- Good knowledge of road signs and traffic regulations.
- Geographical knowledge.
- Knowledge of basic vehicle mechanics.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential records.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Send Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.