- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
- Collect payments and issue receipts.
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- SHS / Entry level.
- Proven 2-3 years of experience as a Driver.
- A valid Driver’s License and a minimum of C.
- Excellent Communication in written & spoken English.
- Problem-solving skills.
Deadline: As soon as possible