We’re looking for a Director, Product Strategy to help shape our all-in-one privacy solution and join our mission to show the world that protecting your privacy online can be simple. You will create and maintain decision frameworks to support organic product development and acquisitions, working to understand and validate total addressable markets, competitive dynamics, optimal customer segmentation, and customer demand curves while supporting the requisite market and product research.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:4 years
- 4+ years of experience in leadership roles focused on product strategy development, project management and business analysis.
- Experience with monetization of consumer or bundled products.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to build rubrics/frameworks and financial models in Excel.
- People management, coaching, and mentoring experience.
- Ability to analyze and simplify complex data into actionable and digestible recommendations, while also living comfortably with ambiguity and the lack of data.
- Ability to complete or drive product and market research.
- Technical or entrepreneurial background, with deep acumen in various areas of technology.
- Ability to lead and collaborate on high-impact and complex projects from proposal through post-mortem.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.