We’re looking for a Director, Product Design to help shape our all-in-one privacy solution and join our mission to show the world that protecting your privacy online can be simple.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:10 years
In this role, you will be a Design Leader, flexing your craft skills day-to-day, involved in the entire design process, from ideation to execution, and have a voice in all product decisions, both big and small - taking a hands-on approach to leading.
You'll also work across different objectives and product offerings, thinking holistically about our product areas to ensure brand consistency, workflow efficiency and project resourcing. You'll also significantly influence roadmaps, product strategy and partner with team members at all levels to identify new product opportunities. You'll take these opportunities and scope them into high-impact projects, and guide cross-functional stakeholders through the product design process.
Over time, you'll take responsibility for mentoring extremely talented and high-performing designers on their functional expertise and career growth.
What You Will Bring to DuckDuckGo
- 10+ years design experience with a minimum of 4+ years in leadership design positions (e.g., Director, Principal) at significant global consumer brands.
- A proven track record of individual product design contributions for mobile, desktop, and/or multi-platform apps, as demonstrated in your portfolio.
- A desire to lead by doing, with current hands-on design experience and a desire to spend some of your time performing complex design work as an individual contributor.
- Proficiency in leading projects throughout the product development lifecycle, and the written communication skills necessary to define project goals for stakeholders to contribute effectively
- Ability to carry ideas forward with confidence and discretion while working proactively, independently, and transparently.
- An acute aesthetic sensibility and formidable attention to detail that leads to shipping high quality design in our products.
- Expertise and experience developing, scaling, and evolving design systems across products.
- Proficiency in leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data in making design decisions.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.