- Provide clear and inspirational leadership on all academic issues, ensuring excellence in both teaching and learning across the School.
- Handle all aspects of the student assessment and reporting systems (both internally and to parents) within the School.
- Utilize strong understanding of the unique nature of the DTI learning programs in evaluating, coordinating and developing the curriculum and the academic aims and standards of the School.
- Establish educational resources and budgets in conjunction with the teaching staff and the Finance team.
- Put in place a system to monitor and ensure regular attendance of students, teachers and facilitators.
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Technical & Vocational Education with a minimum of 8-10 years working experience in a similar role.
- Must possess strong leadership and management skills and be conversant with workplace learning experience. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite is required.